We will again be honoring Rotary Heroes at the 2017 Rotary District 6360 Conference. Please see the information below and submit your Club’s Rotary Hero to District Administrator Ingrid Nova NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 7, 2017. Please send an email to Rotary6360@gmail.com with your Hero Nomination, and be sure to include a photo!
What is a Rotary Hero?
District 6360 is honoring one current member from each club at the District Conference.
Who would be a good Rotary Hero from your club?
A current Rotarian that truly exemplifies “Service Above Self” in everything that they think, say and do or a long-time member that has given many years of service.
How should your club select a Rotary Hero?
Your Club may choose your Club Hero however you like! Or, depending on the size of your club, you might consider:
- Taking nominations from your club members, and voting for your Club Her0 using a selection committee
- Having your Club Board make the selection
- Some combination of the above
How will your Rotary Hero be honored?
We will formally recognize the Heroes at the District Conference on Friday, May 12, 2017 with a Heroes Program after dinner. We will also publish a special program that includes your Rotary Club Hero’s photo and brief bio.
What does our Club need to do?
Submit an email to District Administrator Ingrid Nova with your Hero Nomination, including:
- Your Rotary Club Name and contact information
- Your Hero Name and two-word descriptor (“John Doe- Go Getter”)
- Paragraph describing why they are your Club Hero
- Encourage your Club’s Hero and guest to attend the District Conference. We encourage you to underwrite their conference meal costs.
- Submission Deadline Date: APRIL 7, 2017
Should you have any questions please contact District Administrator Ingrid Nova at Rotary6360@gmail.com or 517-604-6360